Monday, November 30, 2009

Special Delivery UPS Truck Card



I made this birthday card for my sister who works for UPS. The card is a joyfold card and I had to adjust the size because I wanted my truck to be fairly large. I added rhinestone stickers for the lights and silver metallic paper for the mirrors and hubcaps. I used two pieces of cardstock cut at 5x11.5 scored at 4 inches and 4.25x12 scored at 6 inches.
Cricut cuts:
Truck: mail truck from My Community cut on blackout at 3 inches
UPS Sign: Going places cut at 1.25 inches and then trimmed
Letters: Base camp done in DS
Globe: Going Places cut at 1.5 inches
Gift: Pooh and Friends cut at 3.25 inches
Special Delivery: Wild Card cut at 1.5 inches
Tag: Tags Bags Boxes and More cut at 3 inches and then trimmed

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

So cute! I may have to steal the UPS truck idea for a xmas card for my cousin. He works for UPS too! If you don't mind of course...LOL!

Audrey said...

how cute! i love the color combo and the ups truck!