Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Grandmother!!!!


My Grandmother will be 90 on Monday!!! This is the card I made for her. I hope she likes it. Can't wait to show you the scrapbook layout I made of her and my Grandfather. That will be posted on Monday. For this card I started with the Sweetheart Tilda and colored her with copics. The poodle is flocked but I am not sure it shows up in the picture. I just love how Tilda looks sitting in the chair from the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge. All the pattern papers are a kit from Heidi Grace.
Card details:
Chair: Sentimentals Cricut cart cut at 4 inches
Clock: Heritage Cricut cart cut at 4.5 inches
Vase: Walk in my Garden Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Flowers: Walk in my Garden Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Poodle: Paper Pups Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Stamp: Sweetheart Tilda from Magnolia Stamps

No comments: