Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Taste of Snow

I had some time for crafting but didn't have any ideas so I found this sketch on the Karen's Doodles Challenge blog and gave it a try.
Here's my card:
I used the image First Taste of Snow from Karen's Doodles. I didn't add any sentiments because I am not sure if I will use it as a Christmas card or a thank you after the holidays.
Card Details:
Image: First Taste of Snow from Karen' Doodles
Snowflake: When It's Cold Outside Cricut cartridge cut at 1.75 inches
Copics: R11, RV21, B00, E33, RV10, E51, E11, E50, BG05, BG 10, E37





5 comments:

shulsart said...

Julie, adorable card, love the soft pastels in your coloring. Glad you figured out the InLinkz. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! Luv the fab papers. Great colouring. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori

Zoe said...

This is sooo sweet. I love the choice of colours and you have done a great job following this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

majo said...

Hello Julie.
Love Your Card .
The colors are great. And cute stamp. Greetings Majo

Erin... said...

Super cute!! ANd great jump start on the winter season! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles US challenge! Hope to see you again soon!