Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Since today is Memorial Day I thought it would be a perfect time to share the layout I made of my father-in-law. This picture was taken just after he finished training. He served in the army during WWII and was stationed part of the time in California and the Phillipines. Sadly, he passed away earlier this year. We all miss him so much. Today we are all heading off to our local Memorial Day service. Both my sons will be playing in the band and their grandfather's name will be added to the list of names read during the service. I hope everyone takes some time today to remember all of our men and women who have served in the armed forces and those who are currently serving and keeping us safe.

Layout Details:
USA: Stand and Salute Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Dog tags: Stand and Salute Cricut cart cut at 2.5 inches
Martha Stewart border punch

No comments: