Sunday, September 12, 2010

EEK!

Here is another Digi Doodle Shop design. I just love fall and Halloween. So many fun activities. For this card I used dazzling diamonds Glimmer Mist on the spider web. I hope it shows up in the picture. It gave the web that shiny and dewey look you see when you discover a spider web first thing in the morning. I used the cuttlebug spots and dots embossing folder to add dimension to the orange paper.
Card Details:
Image: Ghost Mouse from Digi Doodle Shop
EEK: Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge cut at 1 inch
Spider Web: October 31st Cricut Cartridge cut at 5 inches
Spider: October 31st Cricut Cartridge cut at 1 inch
Copics: C1, E40, E31, E33, E35, E53, W1, YR00, YR02, YR04, RV10, R20

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is really cute Julie!
hugs & blessings!

Judy said...

EEK!!! How cute! Love this! Cecil was one of our first stamps, and I love seeing him around the net. Awesome job hun.

Hugs
Judy

Kelly said...

How cute is this!!! The image is so cute. I love the lettering!