Friday, October 1, 2010

My Exciting News...


It has been so hard for me to keep silent but today I can share with all of you my exciting news. I made the design team for Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Yeah! I am so excited to get started but you have to wait a week to see my first creation as a design team member. In the meantime, you can head on over to the challenge blog and read the bios on all of the new design team members. It seems we are quite a diverse group of ladies from all over the world. While you are over there check out the current challenge which is to 3D- it!



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Julie you will so enjoy working with such wonderful images.
Hugs
Lorraine x

C said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you! I know how exciting that must be for you. Look forward to seeing your creations.