Monday, September 12, 2011

Gooo Team!


I finally got a chance to make a card with my Summer Kit from Magnolia Stamps. Tilda as a cheerleader is just adorable!


I am entering this into the challenge at Sketch N Stash. I used sketch #48 and my neglected item is my Stamp that I finally got to use for the first time.



Card Details:


Cheerleader Tilda: Magnolia Stamps


Copics: Eoo, E21, E35, E37, E40, E51, RV000, RV00, R81, R83, R85


Pennants: Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge cut at 1 inch


Cheer Horn: Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches


















6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Julie this is totally FAB, love that image of Tilda and what a super design and colours, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debs M said...

Tilda looks fab and those bp's are lush!

June Houck said...

So cute, Julie! The megaphone die is so perfect with this cheerleader Tilda :)

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Julie and gorgeous colours together, I love the little poms :) Donna ♥ x

Faye said...

What a totally gorgeous card! I love it. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch n Stash this time.

Julie said...

Great choice of sketch, Julie, and love your colours and this gorgeous Tilda!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx