Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Gift Tag



I made this Christmas tag using a Besties image.  She looks so sweet.
The tag shape was made using the lacy cirle spellbinders die.  The snowflakes are
spellbinders dies as well.  I painted the snowflakes with extreme glitter paint to make them sparkle and shine just like real snow.  I added polar white flower soft to her hat trim and added ultra fine glitter to the snow on the ornament. 
 
Entered in following challenges:
Besties:  Anything Goes or inspired by a song
Crafty Hands:  Winter
Totally Paper Crafts:  Non traditional Christmas colors



6 comments:

Il mondo di Elizabeth said...

beautiful works compliments... my blog is worldofelizabeth.blogspot.it bye bye elizabeth

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous design gorgeous colours Ginny♥

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful tag xxx

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

Elena F Scrap said...

Pretty card, colouring magnific matching papers and die cuts. Thank you for joining our challenge at My Besties. Hope to see you again next challenge also. Good luck. Elena F.

Plony said...

What a sweety.....lovely coloured and nice combinations with the papers. Thanx for joining us at My Besties US.
Hugs Plony.

Pat K said...

Beautiful gift tag....I love the frayed ribbon. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x