Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Prom Scrapbook Layout

 
As we are getting ready for for my son's senior prom in just a few days, I realized I hadn't made a scrapbook layout for last years prom.
 
We took so many pictures but I chose to start with this one.  Her dress was beautiful!
I tried to match the rhinestones on her dress with the accents on the page
 
Project Details:
Background shape:  Songbird Cricut cartridge
2013: Storybook Cricut cartridge
Prom: Storybook Cricut cartridge
Raygan and Ben: Ashlyn's Alphabet
Large butterfly: Cut from glitter cardstock using spellbinders die
Small butterflies: Martha Stewart paper punch

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photo love your page design. I hope they have a fabulous time Ginny x

Bridie said...

Lovely layout

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts