Thursday, June 19, 2014

Got You...

 
Today starts another challenge at Aud Sentiments
The challenge is to use a Two Word Sentiment.  That's it!  So it's basically an anything goes challenge as long as you add two little words.  What will your two words be?
I used this fabulous image from our sponsor, Delicious Doodles, and decided it would be perfect for an anniversary card. 
Here's the inside of the card.  I debated whether or not I should color in the worm on the hook but decided to leave the sentiment black and white.  I can always go back later and add some color it I want.

 
 
Project Details:
Image: Seahorses from Delicious Doodles
Coral, fish and seahorse diecuts from Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
Fiskars embossing plate
Copics: BG10, BG70, V12, V15, V17, YG03, YG11, YR65, YR09, YR04, RV13, RV11
Inside Sentiment: I can't remember where I found this.  If you recognize, let me know so I can give credit.
I painted the sea horses with extreme glitter paint after coloring with copics.  I added stickles on the diecuts and the water bubbles
 
Entered in following challenges:
Little Claire's: Sketch and Bright and Beautiful
Divas by Design: 3 or more layers
PDE Linky Party: Beach/Ocean
Love To Create: Anything Goes



6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Very Beautiful!!! I love the seahorses and the charm is so cute!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

A beautiful card, love those seahorses. Thank you for using our sketch and theme on your card. Good luck and thank you for joining in our at Little Claire this month, Heidi x

~ginny said...

I LOVE those colors Julie! They just pop off the page! And how perfect is that charm?! Nice card lady!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Michelle said...

This is beautiful and I just love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Love To Create.

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
♥ Sandra ♥

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen N x