Sunday, November 9, 2014

Elegant Christmas Tree


I really love the way this card turned out.  I found the sketch at Sketch Saturday and loved the clean and simple lines.  This Christmas tree has always been one of my favorite images from my Christmas Noel Cricut cartridge.  I think the Doo Hickey die cut I used pairs perfectly with it.  The paper is double sided.  One side is the red pattern and the other is the silver. 

Card Details:
Tree: Christmas Noel Cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches
Holly leaf: Magnolia Doo Hickey die
Sketch: Sketch Saturday

Entered in the following challenges:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown: Use red, green and either silver or gold
Alphabet Challenge: T for Traditional Christmas
Creative Corner Challenge: Christmas card
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Winter holiday with ribbon or trim

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous traditional Christmas card Ginny x

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Alphabet.

Pat xx

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Julie, would be a great one to make oodles of for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

Deborah Frings said...

ABsolutely lovely - I really like the silver tree with the gorgeous bling! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Good luck with the DT call.

Fabiola said...

c'est une très élégante et belle création Julie, chic et classe, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Julie!! I love that Christmas tree and the added holly! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Lynn B. said...

This is really beautiful! Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

cherry said...

so pretty...thanks for joining us at RRR! cherry

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - so beautiful! I LOVE your silver scroll tree. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT.

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the silver filigree tree and the combination of papers and ribbon. Great card for our colour challenge, thanks for playing along and good luck with the DT call
Louise from 52 CCT
X