Monday, May 4, 2015

Nurse Graduation Card #2


The other day  I shared the graduation card I made for my son to give to his girlfriend.  
Today's card is the card from my husband and me.

 I made the inside of the card with a pop up gift card holder.  Not sure you can see it very good in the picture.  I intend to insert money instead of a gift card.  

Card Details:
Image: Cute Nurse from The Paper Shelter
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20, R24, R29, W1, W0, T1, T4, BG10, BG11, E35, e55, E53, E50
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Spellbinders heart doily die

Entered in following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Not square, pink, lace, pearls
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenge: For The Ladies or Mother's Day


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I love the colors. Awesome.

Tammi
Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team.

Lynda said...

wow beautiful card, I love the pretty pinks used and the embossing powder! Thankyou for joining us over at Get Creative challenges for our 'Mothers day, female card' challenge, hope to see you again soon Lynda DT xx