Saturday, August 13, 2016

Birthday Card


I made this card for my mom.  I love the images from Mo's Digital Pencil and when I saw this little darling, I knew she would be a perfect birthday card for my mom.

Card Details:
Image: Sunflower Baby from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics:  E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, E24, E27, E59, E53, E50, BG 93, BG95, R29, R25, R22, R20, Y26, Y23, YR20
Corner branch: Storybook cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Bella And Bronte's Challenge: Anything goes with a Mo's image
Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze: Anything Goes

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and card


Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Karen Oliver said...

Aww she's just so sweet I bet your Mum loved it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

Chrissy said...

She is just adorable Julie and fabulous colouring..

Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim Bell said...

Love this image. I just colored this cutie up this week. You did an amazing job. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
Hugz
Kim

Loopylou. said...

this is just so sweet, I love this image too and I love your beautiful big flowers in the corner too.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xx