Sunday, January 22, 2017

Winter Card


I love the way this card turned out.  I finally had a chance to use my new snowflake nesting frame die set from Yvonne Creations.  I can tell already that this die set is going to get lots of use on my projects. Not only does it come with this gorgeous snowflake circle, it also has 3 other circle dies to make layering a breeze.
I fussy cut out Tilda and she sits just perfectly with the pattern paper that it looks like she is holding one of the snowflakes.  I couldn't have planned that better. (I didn't really plan it. It was a happy coincidence)

Card Details:
Stamp: Tilda with Sock Puffs from the Aspen Holiday 2016 collection
Copics
Holly Jolly Nesting frames from Yvonne Creations
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Spellbinders nesting dies for card base

Entered in following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps: Baby It's Cold Outside
Magnolia-Licious: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping: Dies and Punches
Midweek Magnolias: Crafty New Stash

10 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Julie! A lovely shape and design and such a sweet Magnolia. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning! I love that fabulous starry circle frame die. A really sweet Winter scene you've created there. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Dies & Punches' challenge. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card fabulous design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Julie this is beautiful...I love the way that you have her holding a snowflake...fabulous idea!! Beautifully coloured and designed...thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias!
Take care,
Beth

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful winter-card Julie. You've coloured Tilda in lovely colours and the way you've used the dies and the dessin-paper looks gorgeous.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great design,just gorgeous.xxx

Suzi Mac said...

A delightful card with superb colouring and pretty die cuts. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck.
Hugs Suzi

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for entering your darling card in the Sweet Stampin' Dies and Punches Challenge!

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful artwork, Julie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
Hugz,
Cath